How to cut a pineapple
- Cut off the crown.
- Cut off the bottom.
- Slice off around the sides.
- Cut the pineapple vertically in half.
- Cut each half into smaller slices or spears.
- Sugarloaf pineapple is shipped to you at the peak of ripeness so don't wait, eat it soon.
- Give the bottom slice to the one you love the most because it's the sweetest. It's OK if that's you.
- Don't skimp: cut the peel fully off. Otherwise you will have little bits of it in each bite and it's too good to do that to it.
- Cut pineapple will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week but it's best to eat right away.