Local Market Reservations
We always endeavor to have a good supply of fresh Kaua'i Sugarloaf Pineapple for our customers, but due to high demand we often sell out before the end of the market. We always recommend arriving toward the beginning of the farmer's market for a better selection, but when that isn't possible or you simply must get some, we offer complimentary reservations.
- Local markets are Saturday morning (Puhi) and Wednesday afternoon (Poipu): details here.
- Please complete reservation form at latest one hour before market opening.
- Plan to pick up your reservation at least 45 minutes before market close.
- Please understand that fruit supplies do vary and rarely markets are cancelled so we cannot make any guarantees.
- We can only reserve whole fruit.